Thursday, April 19, 6:00 to 7:45 p.m.
Friday, April 20, 2:00 to 3:45 p.m.
Strategic Planning Group
190 South Main Street
Bountiful, UT 84010
Seating is limited. Please make your reservation today! Call 1-801-627-2200 or fill out the form below. Dinner will not be served. Only valuable information. Upon registration you will receive a full invitation and agenda.
During this seminar you will:
- Receive a review of the key features of the New Tax Law.
- Become aware of six retirement investment mistakes that we commonly see.
- Doctors, Dentists, Medical Professionals and small business owners will learn about new provisions starting in 2018 in the new tax law that may give you specific tax reductions. You must be structured correctly.
- Learn the seven Roth IRA conversion mistakes that we commonly see.
- Consumer Update: Get the truth behind the fallacy of “Safe money” investments where you magically get what they call “Competitive returns” and “Tax Free” with no market risk.
- Understand the different taxation and tax strategies for business owners.
- This is an educational workshop. This is not a high-pressure sales environment.
Note: This is not an insurance/investment sales seminar disguised as a tax workshop. This is an educational workshop taught by retirement planning advisors.
We now have a New Tax Law! The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 has been passed. Don’t make any IRA, pension, investment decisions, or business structure/pass through decisions without first knowing exactly what the new tax law says. There are potential opportunities you should take advantage of.
We offer this event as a complement to our local community. We will be making you aware of our investment advice as a service. You will be invited to inquire if you would like more information. There will be very little reference to our services. All tax strategies should be reviewed with your CPA or tax advisor. Advisory services are offered through Strategic Planning Group, a Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC. Strategic Planning Group is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Social Security Administration or any government agency, and are not engaged in the practice of law.